Race Office opening hours and registration
For a smooth and trouble-free registration process please make sure your registration and payment to World Sailing is successfully completed. So please check the following before arrival:
- Is the event registration completed?
- Have you paid the entry fee?
- Do you hold a valid insurance policy?
- Is your support boat registered?
- Familiarise yourself with the venue map, parking areas and access roads
To ease your arrival by car to the venue please observe the following:
- Unload your dinghy at the relevant boat park – see boat park guide
- Unload your RIB if relevant – see support boat guide
- Park your road trailer – see parking guide
- Park your car at Parking Area P1 (max 30 mins) Walk to the Navitas building for accreditation card, to purchase parking permit and/or register as a support person to obtain RIB-stickers
- Put stickers on your RIB as soon as possible – without stickers your RIB is not allowed to sail in the harbour as described in Competition Area Regulations
Your on-site registration as competitor happens in two stages; accreditation and registration:
The access restrictions in the boat parks starts when measuring commences:
Boat Park 1 2nd August
Boat Park 2 and main Sailors Lounge 1st August
Boat Park 3 30th July
Boat Park 4/Kite Park Not an accreditation zone
To make it easy for you it is possible to pick up your accreditation card in the Navitas building from 19th July between 10:00 and 16:00. Please bring your “Registration Approved”-email from World Sailing as means of identification.
- Get your boat or board inspected by turning up at the measuring station between 09:00 and 18:00. See Schedule for measuring days for your class.
- Go to the Navitas building between 10:00 and 18:00 with your measuring slip and your completed World Sailing entry form to complete registration.
Support Staff and RIBS
- Offload your RIB as described under support boats.
- Go to the Navitas building between 10:00 and 18:00 with your completed World Sailing entry form to complete registration. Here you will receive your accreditation card, RIB stickers if applicable and will be able to purchase your allocated parking permit.