OPENING SHOW HEMPEL SAILING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS AARHUS 2018
Content the competing nations must provide before the event!
In order for us to deliver a spectacular opening show, we need help from you – the STARS, the HEART of the event. The 90 nations, the participating sailors!
Therefore, every country must prior to SWC2018 record and submit all of the below material to email@example.com or by WeTransfer.
Aarhus 2018 must receive the material no later than MONDAY, MAY 28th, 2018.
The material will be used during the Opening Show when each nation is presented. Hence the material is important to each nation’s presentation. After submission, the material will be edited and arranged with other material in Denmark. All rights are giving to the City of Aarhus.
PRESENTING THE NATIONS
The Opening Show will show happiness and joy and it is therefore important that each nation’s recordings are full of happiness, smiling faces, waving athletes. The video footage must be taken in a sailing environment, app. 1 min. each. The following is to be made as small video clip/recordings:
– Presenting the teams – one recording of the team (or part of the team) is smiling, and one recording where the team (or part of) is waving. (This can be made as a ’tour de teams’; if a nation’s team is extraordinarily large, one boat class at a time will be filmed).
– Present your nation! Which 3 things visualise your country? Take video of these three things. They may be laying on a boat, by the water or something of the like. Taking Denmark as an example, the three things might be 1/ The Little Mermaid, 2/ Strawberries and 3/ Queen Margrethe (a postcard of H.M. the Queen).
– Which boats will the nation bring to the SWC2018? Short video Footage of these classes.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION ON THE VIDEO FOOTAGE
– The material must be recorded on a Smartphone – in widescreen/landscape format.
– The recording must be in normal colour and without special effects or filters.
– Sound on the recording is not essential and is therefore optional.
BESIDES SUBMITTING THE VIDEO MATERIAL, EACH NATION MUST
– Each nation must choose a flag-carrier/representative that will carry the nation’s flag. The flag-carrier of each nation will be on stage, August 2, 2018 with the flag during the presentation. Same deadline as the video material.
Thank you for helping us making the greatest Opening Show, ever seen at a Sailing World Championship.
Kind regards, Charlotte Kirk Elkjær
Head of Ceremonies, SWC18, E: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +4551576718